vrijdag 23 november 2012
groei tuin groei
Eindelijk, onze heg staat. Zo lang als ik mij kan indenken leek mij het toppunt van knusheid in de tuin een heg: niet alleen een plekje maken voor jezelf, maar ook voor de vogeltjes en ander gedierte. Voorlopig staan er alleen maar wat takjes met bladeren, maar volgend voorjaar moet dat helemaal goedkomen. Hoera voor de tuin, hoera voor mijn familie die heeft helpen graven, oppassen, pannenkoeken bakken en alles wat er verder nog bij zo'n tuinactie komt kijken.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, we have a hedge! It's always been my dream to create a place, not only for ourselves without having to build walls and fences, but also for the birds and the bees who can find a save place far away from our cat. For now it's just branches and leaves, but coming spring the hedge sohuld be a fact. Hurray for the garden, hurray for my family who helped digging, planting, babysitting, baking pancakes and what else is necessary when doing garden things like this.
Maar helemaal zonder groen en bloemen zijn we niet: wat kan ik toch genieten van een gekregen bosje bloemen.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Next spring, it will be magical to see the hedge grow. And then you will have to trim the hedge occasionally. This is not my favorite activity (but I don't have a choice because my husband doesn't like gardening ...)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell, maybe I can help you: I can't wait till the trimming part starts. But hey, who knows, maybe in a few years from now we can't get out of our house because of the size of the thing. For now, you have a few months rest at least.
VerwijderenCongratulations on the hedge! We also have a hedge around our small yard - well, we did, until we had to cut it down last spring. It was huuuuge - so tall that we had to climb a ladder to trim it, and so old that it wasn't growing properly anymore. So now our house is bare naked again... Hopefully the hedge will start growing fast again. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBy the way, I really get what you wrote earlier about not having time to document your days, or not wanting to document your work. My work takes such a big part of my each day that sometimes I feel like there's absolutely nothing to write about. But there are always little things - things that are important to remember. So I've been thinking I should capture at least a couple of them every week from now on... let's see if I can keep up with my plan! :)
He will probably: once they are old, they are impossible to stop growing. Let me know and take a picture when it's spring. I understand your second part completely, especially what you say about your work. I only work three days, but still it consumes a lot of time, mainly because the other days are filled with also things that re not worth taking pictures of (waiting at school, cycling through rain, cleaning the toilet etc.). Let's keep eachother motoivated!
VerwijderenWat een leuk blog heb jij! Ga je meteen volgen :) Hoera voor de heg! Ja hij staat er mooi bij!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFijne dag
Dank je! Ik zal jouw blog eens bekijken. Ook een fijne avond!
Verwijderen