| Toen ze nog (droge) kleren droeg / While still wearing (dry) clothes |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Nooterhof has been my favorite for a while and I'm not the only one: always there are other parents and their children. But from what I see they have a totally different experience: they bring bags full of dry clothes, towels and sun cream, while their children have rolled up trousers and only have a few drops on their clothes.
I should know better: an outing with our children always ends up in mud or dirty clothes. I was being optimistic though: Little Flower is a bit cleaner and not as reckless as her sister and brother, but she too got her clothes wet within no time. And, again, I didn't bring anything, so she had to be cold and wet until we got home. She was however having the time of her life, as did we, and up til the moment we were back in the car there was no sign of boredom or rows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That peaceful and harmonious atmosphere didn't last long however, but we did enjoy our own peace / piece of paradise for a little while.
-vert.jpg)
-horz.jpg)
Wat een fijne foto's!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDat is nog eens een maandagmorgen... :) ziet er heerlijk uit, en Bloem zo lekker mee met de andere twee. Water is het leukste dat er is.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn zondag heb je flink gebakken zo te zien. Leuk hoor. Tot snel!!
Pe.