zaterdag 15 september 2012

32 jaar




Echt jarig, compleet met ontbijt op bed, liedjes en kadootjes (mijn eigen naaimachien! een regenton die nog naar wijn ruikt!). Toch niet helemaal af: Ed zit in Zweden en was erbij via Skype. Over twee weken vier ik samen met Zus haar en mijn feestje.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's my birthday, with presents, songs and breakfast in bed (my first sewing machine! a rain barrel still smelling of wine!). But not complete: Ed is is Sweden and he joined us with Skype this morning. In two weeks I will celebrate with Sister her and my party. 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd!! Wanneer komt Ed weer terug?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel! Kijken of ik net zulke leuke kussens als jij kan produceren ;-). Ed komt de 26ste weer terug.

      Verwijderen
  2. Well now I'm congratulating you again, as I was a little early last time... Happy Birthday! Now you are the same age as I am! Have fun with your sewing machine (I could use a new one instead of the very old, grumpy Singer I have...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. One can never congratulate one too much, thanks a lot. Is it a nice age? You're experienced. I will tell you my experience with this new one and let you know the outcome. If it can survive my, it's a very sturdy one ;-).

      Verwijderen
    2. Well, I have only been living this age since August 26th, so I am not that far ahead of you... ;) All I can say is that so far it's been nice and I seem to have created a talent to balance things better. It doesn't matter anymore if everyday life is hectic and busy, as long as you make sure the free days and hours are filled with things you love. We will be fine, you and I! :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Dank je Sjaantje. Ik voel me extra jarig zo. Gezellig hoor.

      Verwijderen
  4. Joyeux anniversaire !!!!! Happy birthday :) You have received very nice presents. Enjoy YOUR day :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Even birthday wishes in French. Thanks a lot and sofar I'm really enjoying my day. It's lovely aftersummer weather and it's really nice to be outdoors now.

      Verwijderen
  5. Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! Wat heerlijk een ontbijtje op bed!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je. En ik ga onmiddellijk op je blog kijken hoe het er met jullie voorstaat...

      Verwijderen

Als je wat wil zeggen: leuk!