dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

nazomeren

Bij het ordenen van de gigantische hoeveelheid foto's op mijn computer, geniet ik weer helemaal na van onze minivakanties. Het was zo heerlijk en relaxed. Neem nu de paar dagen je met mijn zusje's familie en wij. Heel dichtbij, heel mooi weer en echt leuk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While trying to sort the picture mess at my computer, I couldn't help myself. I had to enjoy these pictures and share them with you. It's so nice to think back to the lovely mini holidays we had. Take the one with my sister's family for example: really near by, very nice weather, very short, but really great.
Neef, Zus en Grote Beer/ Nephew, Sister and Big Bear

Aan de kust / At the coast

Mijn zusje en haar neef/My sister and her nephew

Uitzicht was ook mooi met een bui op komst /The view was even lovely with clouds

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Zus surft / Sister learns how to surf

Streepje wit/ white stripe

Berepoten/Bear feet

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It's always lovely to go through old pictures (even if they're not that old, really). It seems every time I look at pics taken on a special trip, I find a new favorite photo. And the next time a different one will be my favorite again... :)

    Great being back here in your blog, it's been a while! My life is so super busy at the moment, I hardly have time to sleep... But it's nice when I _do_ have the time, to come and read so many lovely posts I hadn't seen yet! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm glad you left a comment, all the way from Finland from a person who has hardly time to sleep ;-). I hope it's better now? It's busy here to, I used to blog three times a week and now it's rather once every three weeks. But it's busy with doing nice things, so no complaining here. Good luck with eveything.

      Verwijderen

Als je wat wil zeggen: leuk!